“It’s about building EMOTIONAL URGENCY within your prospective buyers.”
Secrets of Emotional Urgency Triggers
Experts tell us, “People buy on EMOTION. Not features – not logic – not even price!” (just consider Apple, Starbucks, lululemon, or Tesla).
Even social psychologists remind us that every decision we make is initially based on emotion, then justified by logic.
Yet few organizations understand the value (and conversion power) of Emotional Urgency Triggers within creative content copywriting.
In fact, your landing pages and marketing copy MUST include specific “triggers” to create a desired emotional response within potential clients.
Creative Content Copywriters, much like comedians, know how to engage an audience with words.
Creative content copywriting is about offering content that pulls the reader deeper into your sales funnel because successful sales campaigns:
- Are based on EMOTION,
- Create URGENCY, and
- Must contain persuasive “call to action” TRIGGERS …
… hence the name Emotional Urgency Triggers.
Emotional Urgency is not about the product or the company – it’s focused on the buyer and the buyer’s emotions.
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE POWER OF EMOTIONAL URGENCY TRIGGERS?
If your answer is YES, click on the button below to contact me and subscribe to my Rants and Raves newsletter.
MATTRIXX Rules of Emotional Urgency Copywriting:
- The best place to hide a body is page two of the Google Search Results.
- Being visible isn’t as important as becoming UNFORGETTABLE!
- Entertain or educate. Be controversial. Demonstrate your expertise.
- You don’t have to beat your competition; just invalidate them. Use humor, sarcasm, satire, or simply make fun of them.
- Persuasion isn’t getting people to take an action … it’s getting people to believe the action you want them to take is their own idea.
- If your presence doesn’t make an impact … if your content isn’t memorable … then your absence won’t make a difference.
- Anyone can beat their own drum, especially when they are the only person in the band!
- If you can’t dance, you’d better be able to sing or play an instrument!
- Beware the clean-handed person advising you on gardening, a skinny chef, and the self-proclaimed copywriter who can’t create a captivating story.
- Emotional Urgency is about getting someone to do something that they probably didn’t wake up in the morning intending to do!
The MATTRIXX Method
Website SEO Audits
MATTRIXX uses a proprietary 21-Point Usability Checklist for Website SEO Audits and page reviews.
From headers to footers, home pages to landing pages, emails to blogs, keywords to meta tags … you’ll know if your site is:
- Customer Focused
- Easy to Read and Navigate (UX Friendly)
- Optimized for a Greater Search Presence
- Designed for Stronger Brand Awareness
- Targeted for Web Traffic and Sales Conversions
“If you want to know what someone really wants, discover the keywords and phrases they use in their searches.”
Emotional Content Copywriting
Matt’s background in international technology management, product development, competitive business intelligence, as well as his 10+ years as a professional stand-up comedian and writer, make him unique in emotional urgency based content.
He is committed to using the best sales writing practices to create content with Emotional Urgency Triggers specifically designed for your business and website.
“I’m not doing anything that a 10-year-old child couldn’t do … with 38 years worth of experience and practice!”
Content for Specific Industries
MATTRIXX specializes in the following industries:
- Active Adult Lifestyle Communities
- Senior Retirement Communities
- Continuous Care Retirement Communities (CCRCs)
- New Home Builders / New Home Sales
- Accounting and Legal Firms
- Medical, Dental, and Chiropractic Practices
- High-Tech and Scientific-Based Companies
“If you’re not ruffling any feathers, then it’s time to rethink your content … it may be too watered down to have a real impact.”